High Wind Rated Roller Doors
- Certified for use in all cyclone affected regions
- Maximum durability & strength
- Enhanced door reinforcement
- Independently tested & certified
- Protection against high wind
From May 2013, the National Construction Code features mandatory wind requirements for all new constructions in regions C & D. This update means that the wind code is now applied to garage doors and large access doors.
To comply with the revised standards, garage doors are required to be cyclonically tested.
Wind-Locked Roller Doors have been independently certified for use in all cyclone-affected regions throughout Australia. The system is designed to provide resistance against high winds by holding the door curtain captive in the guides.
Our wind-locked doors are suitable for homes and sheds, and are also ideal for use in commercial and industrial applications. The system delivers maximum durability, strength and added security.
Our wind-locking technology incorporates a unique clip design fitted to the edge of every flat on our high wind rolling doors. When exposed to high wind situations, this clip design ensures the door is held captive in the door track, it reduces the risk of both blow-in and blow-out wind forces, and provides added protection against forced entry.
- Independently tested & certified for use in high wind area (Regions C)
- Aluminium windclips fitted to every flat of curtain profile (Roll-A-Door®S1)
- Steel windclips fitted to every flat or every second flat of the curtain profile (Roll-A-Door® S2)
- Extruded Aluminium guides
- Springs tested to exceed the ˆAustralian Standard > 20,000 cycles