Autolift is able to supply install and maintain a range of industrial openers for all applications and can recommend the opener most suitable to your application via the Grifco product range.
Grifco is a brand of the Chamberlain Group, the world’s largest manufacturer of automatic garage door openers.
Fire Shutter Operators
Grifco’s unique portfolio of Fire Shutters are designed and tested to perform on spring-balanced fire-rated roller shutters. The innovative controlled-descent mechanism ensures a safe and reliable descent when instructed by the fire panel;
- Holding magnets or fusible links available
- Models available for high or low cycle shutters
- Choice of controls from Reversing Starters to the eDrive +2.0 Logic System for Mechanical Operators (GLMe2)
The eDrive +2.0 is the industry-standard for quality, durability, adaptability and intelligence. With numerous models to select from (depending on door size and cycles) as well as multiple expansion options the eDrive +2.0 is the logical choice for automating spring-balanced roller shutters and grilles;
- Powerful range of motors with purpose designed gearbox for durable, reliable operation.
- Intelligent logic system for exceptional adaptability and integration into the building ecosystem. Optional expansion board for advanced functionality
- Automatic chain-engage mechanism for safe and easy manual operation in the absence of power
- Absolute Position Encoder for reliable door positioning and improved safety. Motor is disconnected the instant the manual hand chain is engaged
The Grifco LR-Drive heralds the latest addition to the Grifco Light Commercial portfolio. It has been specifically designed for large and wind-locked roller doors. It is also ideal for shopfront roller grilles thanks to commercial terminals that allow dedicated open and closing;
- Faster: LR-Drive opens a 2.4m high door in only 21 seconds. Fastest in its class!
- Stronger: The powerful motor and gearbox can lift roller doors up to 28m²
- Thinner: The incredibly thin operator requires only 45mm of sideroom clearance
- Smarter: LR-Drive is myQ compatible and features dedicated inputs for open / close
With myQ technology, you can see if your door is open or closed from anywhere in the world as well as control it*. You can also schedule to operate your door at certain times of the day and receive notifications when you desire.
* myQ requires Monitored Entrapment Protection (eg safety beams) to operate
The Grifco LS-Drive is the perfect high-cycle operator for sectional doors found in small carparks. Designed for up to 50 cycles per day, it is the ideal automation solution for small multi-tenanted applications. It delivers all the necessary logic configurations without any unnecessary complexity;
- The quiet, powerful drive train delivers smooth and fast door cycles, with soft start and soft stop
- Logic options can be easily configured (such as “open only” and “timer-to-close”) using the simple button panel
- The extremely durable extruded aluminium rail is available in 2 lengths and features a clever mounting method and integrated cable management
- The rail can be easily surface mounted for low ceiling carparks
With constant duty cycle, battery backup onboard and the industry’s best warranty, the new Grifco S-Drive is indeed the Smooth Operator. It is purpose built for high-cycle, highly demanding commercial sectional doors found in carparks, emergency services buildings and commercial tenancies;
- The quiet, DC motor and purpose-designed gearbox
deliver extremely smooth and fast door cycles, with soft
start and soft stop
- The integral logic boards offer ultimate adaptability to
meet the demanding needs of carpark applications
- The extremely durable rail and innovative sliding trolley
have been engineered to meet the high-cycle demands
of busy carpark doors
- The operator has been thoughtfully designed for low
ceiling carpark applications, with a low profile, lockable
Monitored Light Curtain
The Monitored Light Curtain is a genuine investment in safety and injury prevention. 21 intersecting LEDs criss-cross 2m of the door’s opening height and will stop and reverse a closing door.
The Grifco Light Curtain System is compatible with S-Drive and eDrive +2.0 operators with V2 software. Also compatible with mDrive and many other operators equipped with GLMe2 logic only (with V2 software).