- Strong, durable, built to last
- Reliable, quiet, smooth
- Safe Pinchfree™ design
- Choice of colours, designs, finishes
Australia’s premium steel sectional garage door
B&D Panelift® is strong, durable and built to last.
Protection & security for your home and family
- Panels come with strong reinforcement, rolled over edges for sturdiness and double end stiles for larger doors to ensure strength and durability.
- Track curve made from glass filled polypropylene for extra strength and durability.
- Extensively engineered and tested to withstand the test of time.
- Made using quality Colorbond® steel that can stand up to the harsh Australian climate.
Your family’s safety is paramount
B&D pioneered the distinctive safe Pinchfree™ hinge design, to stop fingers getting caught on either side of the door. In-line wheels & tracks reduce chance of finger entrapment. Unique reinforcing end caps & rolled over safety edges protect against harm.
A seamless experience
Relax knowing Panelift® is backed by 3 years warranty for your peace of mind.
Bottom weather seal helps prevent leaves, rain, dirt, dust & insects coming in from under the door. Helps to keep your garage space clean.
Enjoy the added comfort of insulation
The B&D Insul-shield™ is an optional extra that offers exceptional insulation technology and represents the smart choice for homeowners.
Insul-shield™ acts as a two way noise barrier. Helps to keep out undesirable noise for a noticeably quieter garage and helps to contain noise within the garage when compared to a non-insulated door.
Insul-Shield™ provides greater cushioning capacity that helps absorb noise impact and reduce operation noise from the garage door^.
B&D Panelift® offers a wide choice of colour finishes and design features
Select from our widest range of COLORBOND steel to match your home. Or love the natural appeal of real timber but don’t want the hassle of ongoing maintenance? Enjoy best of both worlds with our exclusive range of finishes that cleverly mimic the look of timber on a steel garage doors at a fraction of the cost.
^ Source: predictive figures from ‘ACOUSTIC LOGIC’ tests