- Nylon Running Strips for effortless rolling action
- Springs designed for 15,000 cycles
- Rubber Coated Guide Stops for smooth operation
- Bottom Weatherseal to protect from elements
- Available in single and double width openings
- Wide range of colours.
- Stylish centre lift lock.
- Pressed square-line panels reduce deflection and the visible effect of seaming joints.
- Waist height, pick resistant lock with double bar locking action.
- Steel door stops.
Ease of Operation
- Nylon running strips ensure that your door rolls up and down effortlessly.
- Lifting handle, available as optional extra, provides convenient operation and easy lifting of door.
- Internal lock snib provides easier internal lock use.
- Precision springing and pressed steel drum combination ensures consistent balance.
- Colorbond steel, our preferred supplier, to stand up to the harsh Australian climate*.
- Weatherseal provides an efficient seal for protection from the elements.
Smooth, Quiet Operation
- Nylofelt running strips.
- Rubber coated guide stops.
Strength & Durability
- Springs designed for 15,000 cycles.
- Aluminium bottom rail, designed to provide a rigid stiffening rail to the bottom of the door curtain.
Large range of sizes
- The Firmadoor Roll-Up door is available in sizes up to 3000mm high and up to 5100mm wide.