Sydney’s Home of Premium Commercial Roller Doors
View our extensive range for a solution that fits your needs. Our Industrial roller doors are robust, high-quality products which are suitable for a variety of industries.
Commercial steel roller shutters and doors available Sydney wide
Available with planetary geared chain drive, our commercial roller doors are ideally suited to factories and warehouses in the Sydney area. They are also designed for industrial applications and are available to suit an opening up to 5100mm high x 5370mm wide. Note inconsistent indent above.
Commercial aluminium roller shutters
Our heavy duty, sectional aluminium garage doors are suitable for use in commercial and high-rise residential applications. They are available in a number of formats, including security mesh, slatted, bar panels, louvre mesh, minimesh and louvred. Our aluminium sectional garage doors include:
- Security mesh doors – where free airflow through your garage area is required, the Sectional provides just that. The expanded aluminium mesh panel provides both security and ventilation of approximately 75%.
- Horizontal slatted doors – whilst still providing approx. 40% of ventilation this model is also able to provide a sleek modern look to your basement carpark area.
- Bar panel doors – using 25mm round rods through a 50×50’s frame this model can provide up to 80% ventilation.
- Louvre-mesh doors – Louvremesh Sectional can provide approximately 25% airflow whilst still limiting the ability to see in through the door.
- Minimesh doors – Minimesh sheeting provides excellent security benefits while still allowing light and ventilation. The specifications of Minimesh are as follows: 1.6mm thick aluminium with 3.25 diameter holes with a 5.59mm pitch. This gives a 30% open area. The frame is 2.8mm thick heavy duty extruded aluminium.
- Louvred doors – the Louvre model is extremely strong and secure with a modern architectural look. Its ability to provide privacy for what is inside and still allow approximately 30% ventilation make it the door of choice on many modern
- Commercial aluminium roller shutters– For maximum security and combined with stylish looks, aluminium roller shutters are the answer. Constructed from interlocking aluminium slats with an integrated bottom rail these shutters can be supplied with manual or automated operation and are available with full or part perforation.
Industrial steel roller shutters
- Heavy Duty Steel Shutters– For use in large industrial projects and high usage cycle areas. All shutters to be made using 1 mm thick steel and installed with a heavy-duty chain drive opener. Grifco All shutters are manufactured with plastic end clips and can be wind rated. Slats may be 100 or 75 mil wide and most shutters will be made with springs unless the application requires heavy duty cycling in which case springs may not be the optimal solution.
- Industrial Steel Shutters– For use in industrial projects and medium usage cycle areas. All shutters to be made using 0.8 mm thick steel and openers will either be BOSS Challenger or Grifco. All shutters manufactured with plastic end clips shutters operating with the BOSS Challenger opener will usually be manufactured without springs. Slats may be 100 or 75 mils
- Commercial steel shutters– For use in light industrial or commercial applications throughout Sydney. All shutters made with 0.6 mm thick steel with BOSS Challenger opener. They are also manufactured with punched ends and springless and slats 125 mm wide.
- Counterweight balanced doors– Designed for commercial and industrial applications, this range spans up to 30meters wide. They also come with a range of cladding, including steel and glass, fully automated for use primarily in schools, shopping centres and mechanical workshops.
If you’re interested in our other services, including residential garage doors or storage crates, click on the provided links. Otherwise, for more information on our commercial roller doors and shutters available in Sydney, contact us on for more information.